Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT shining tense 2 2 The Austrian picked up the injury against Arsenal a month ago REVEALED Where Ancelotti ranks with every Premier League boss for trophies won Marko Arnautovic is set to miss West Ham United’s game with Chelsea with what is being described as a ‘minor knock’.The Hammers welcome the high-flying Blues to the London Stadium for their first derby of the season, live on talkSPORT from 1.30pm. REVEALED Son ban confirmed as Tottenham fail with appeal to overturn red card silverware Latest Premier League News no dice Arnautovic is replaced in the Hammers starting XI by Michail Antonio Premier League Team of the Season so far, including Liverpool and Leicester stars While Eden Hazard does start for Chelsea, the Hammers will be without their talisman for the tantalising London derby because of a knee injury.The Austrian striker has been struggling with the knock since the defeat to Arsenal last month but, according to the club’s official website, the injury is not serious.A statement read: “Antonio replaces Marko Arnautovic, who misses out after picking up a minor injury in last weekend’s victory at Everton.It represents a huge blow for the Hammers, who desperately need his firepower against a side with a perfect Premier League record. Green reveals how he confronted Sarri after Chelsea’s 6-0 defeat at Man City Which teams do the best on Boxing Day in the Premier League era? gameday cracker huge blow Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury England’s most successful clubs of the past decade, according to trophies won Since the start of the season, Arnautovic has been involved in 80% of the Hammers goals in the league (3 goals, 1 assist).In fact, only Mohamed Salah (23) has been involved in more Premier League goals since the start of the year in terms of goals and assists. Arnautovic has 16, more than Harry Kane and the aforementioned Hazard.
One crew member was reported deceased while fifteen more were injured in an LNG tanker explosion at the port of Aliaga, Turkey.At the time of the incident, the Italy-flagged tanker Syn Zania was anchored at the Petkim petrochemical plant operated by the Azerbaijani state oil company SOCAR, media outlets cited Aliaga province’s sub-Governor Erhan Gunay as saying.He added that a Petkim worker was also hospitalized due to injuries sustained following the explosion, that occurred in the evening hours of June 1 at Petkim Pier 5.In a statement on the matter, Petkim said that a fire “broke out due to an unspecified reason during the connection to the Italian flagged Syn Zania for the filling of liquid hydrocarbons.”The fire was soon extinguished and teams at the site continued cooling works.Relevant authorities launched an investigation into the incident, while SOCAR informed that the operations at the petrochemical plant in Turkey’s western Izmir province continued.World Maritime News Staff
Related Items:#JubileeGardens, #JubileeGardensdumpfire, #magneticmedianews, #NassauDumpFire Recommended for you Dump fire burning, deliberate act says Minister Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp No arrests likely for landfill fire, says Minister Air quality diminished, Acquinas monitoring Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppBahamas, March 13, 2017 – Nassau – Two US companies are contracted now to help in extinguishing the week old fire at the Harold Road dump in Nassau; their efforts will bring a never before used method of fire fighting to The Bahamas. Minster for Environment, Kenred Dorsett explained that Gel Tech Solutions out of Florida and Fletcher Air will get into a hard to reach spot so that ground efforts in containing the massive blaze are safer. Gel Tech has an EPA approved Fire-Ice solution; a retardant which works to cut flames and cool hot spots. Fletcher Air has the type of plane needed to get the solution up and over and into those spots which are proving too challenging for usual methods of fighting fires. Minister Dorsett said it is far too dangerous to send heavy equipment and fire crews into the area which they now plan to target by air with the Fire Ice.The Minister said it is long past due for life to return to usual for Jubilee Gardens, businesses affected along Harold Road and the students and faculty of Acquinas College. It was a week ago yesterday that the fire ignited and was fanned by nearly five days of gale force winds, creating billowing smoke which was seen for miles.#MagneticMediaNews #JubileeGardensdumpfire #JubileeGardens #NassauDumpFire
Javier Hernandez confirmed he is enjoying his football again after West Ham grinded out a 3-2 win over Crystal Palace.Hernandez was once again on the scorer’s sheet as the Hammers romped to a third consecutive victory.The former United striker has struggled to impress since his £16million move in July 2017, but he recently dispelled rumours of a likely exit.He said: “I’m trying my best – I’m enjoying playing football, that’s what I love most and thankfully the points and goals are coming as well. Hopefully, this run keeps going.“Getting the three points was the most important thing and we must keep going now. We have a full week until our next game against Fulham and that’s a good thing as we can recover properly and work very hard ahead of that one.”Report: England’s Rice gets death threats George Patchias – September 9, 2019 England International Declan Rice has received death threats.Rice a one time Ireland International, switched allegiances only this year. The West Ham United man played for…West Ham were on the back foot at half-time , but two sublime curlers from Robert Snodgrass and Felipe Anderson, either side of Hernandez’s poacher’s strike ensured a win for the Londoners“It’s an incredible feeling,” added Hernandez as cited by the Irish examiner. “We scored three goals in the first 20 minutes of the second half and that shows the attacking power we have.“We knew it was going to be tough as we were one down, but we scored very good goals from the chances we got and thankfully we got the advantage.“People could say that it was a typical goal of mine, and I’m very glad because we won. I always say the goals that I score have exactly the same value as the other ones so I don’t mind.”
The House on Wednesday passed a fiscal 2017 defense authorization bill that despite two days of debate over dozens of amendments was little changed from the version passed in committee.Most significantly, the defense policy bill retains a budget maneuver that would allocate $18 billion in overseas contingency operations account (OCO) funds for base budget items not requested by the administration. The funds are designated for training, new weapons and facilities improvements desired by the service chiefs but left out of the Pentagon’s budget request.That gambit, which would result in funding for overseas operations to run out at the end of April, was one reason only 40 Democrats supported the bill, which passed 277-147. Adam Smith (D-Wash.), the ranking member on the Armed Services Committee, opposed the legislation after criticizing the bill’s approach as “a fiscal path to nowhere,” reported CQ Roll Call.Armed Services Chairman Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) defended the budget move, pointing to the military’s urgent readiness shortfalls.“Just think about what the alternative is: ‘No, we’re not going to help troops now, because we’re not sure where the money is going to come from next year or in five years or in 10 years,’” Thornberry said. “But in the meantime, while we’re not sure about all of that … more people stand in danger of losing their lives.”The authorization bill passed by the Senate Armed Services Committee last week does not adopt the House’s funding plan. That version is scheduled to go to the Senate floor next week.Democrats who voted against the bill took issue with a number of provisions beyond its use of OCO funds to evade the statutory spending caps, including the measure’s restrictions on closing the detention facility at Guantánamo Bay. An amendment by Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) to remove the bill’s prohibitions on the closure of the prison was rejected by the chamber.Democrats also objected to a maneuver by the House Rules Committee to drop language from the bill requiring women to register for the Selective Service System, and to a provision critics say would allow federal contractors to gain religious exemptions to an executive order barring discrimination based on sexual orientation or identity. Smith said those points of contention prompted him to vote against the legislation, reported Military Times. Dan Cohen AUTHOR