Morata: the break forgets his injury

first_imgÁlvaro Morata is ready to play again with Atlético. The Madrid striker was injured in the Champions League second leg against Liverpool last March 11 at Anfield. Morata was touched, so he only played 18 minutes, in overtime, against the English team. He made the final 2-3 and retired injured. Later the medical tests to which he was subjected ruled a muscle injury in the hamstrings and the estimated time of discharge was between four and five weeks. The competitions have stopped due to what happened for the COVID-19 and this has been very good for the Atlético forward, who has had all this time to recover from his injury. For the Simeone team It would have been very difficult to have played the decisive stretch of the season in both LaLiga and the Champions League without its starting striker and the team’s top scorer. Morata was injured on the third and fourth day of the championship. He was unable to play against Eibar and Real Sociedad due to a knee problem. Already in the second round of the league tournament he ended up hurt in the derby against Real Madrid played at the Bernabéu. That is why he did not play against Granada on matchday 23, but then he already reappeared against Valencia and played against Villarreal, Espanyol and Sevilla. Against the Andalusian team, he ended up with discomfort in one buttock, which meant that he was unable to start with Liverpool. Morata has had time with this break to go solving all these muscular problems that were diminishing him in the last days.The striker is vital for Simeone. He has played 32 games (23 in the LaLiga, seven in the Champions and two in the Spanish Super Cup). Has scored twelve goals (eight in the championship, three in the Champions and one in the Spanish Super Cup). And distributed three assists, one in each competition. In total, 2,303 minutes of play. On the return from this break Morata will already be in full physical condition to play the last leg of this exercise. A relief for Cholo.last_img read more


first_imgDonegal Junior LeagueReports Old Orchard Saturday Division OneSt. Catherines Reserves 0 Arranmore United 1St. Catherines played Arranmore in the League on a lovely Saturday afternoon. Both teams started the game very well and both had chances to open the scoring but neither side could score. “The Saints” were getting on top but on fifteen minutes Arranmore were given a free kick and the ball was sent into the Saints’ box and it was flicked on to Przemek Turski to slot into the Saints’ net to put Arranmore one nil up. “The Saints” upped the pressure trying to get on level terms before half time but they were very wasteful with the goal chances that they had created and went in one nil down at half time. The second half started with St. Catherines trying to get on level terms and again they created good scoring chances but they would not go in for them. Arranmore themselves had a couple of chances to extend their lead but they could not get past the Saints’ defence nor the keeper. Orchard F. C. 3 Fintown Harps AFC 0Tis game was played in mild conditions at the Letterkenny Community Centre. The first half was a tight affair and it took until the 40th minute for the deadlock to be broken. It was the evergreen Niall Bonner who got the opening goal when he hit a great left footed shoot into the bottom corner of the Fintown net. The second half started and Orchard pressed for a second which came after Niall Bonner was brought down in the box on 55 minutes. Sean Sweeney dispatched the penalty. Fintown tried to get back into the game but found the Orchard defence were hard to break down with the Mc Laughlin cousins in fine form across the back and Gerry Roulston controlling things. Orchard’s third came in the 80th minute after Niall Bonner beat two Fintown defenders and hit a great shot into the top corner. Best for the Orchard were Niall Bonner and Krissi Mc Laughlin .A good team performance from Fintown.Glenea United Reserves 8 Castlefin Celtic Reserves 1In fine conditions for football it was the home side that came out on the right side of this result. Glenea took the lead on 30 minutes when the visiting defence failed to deal with a high ball and it broke to Aodhan Ferry on the edge of the box and he drilled the ball home. Castlefin almost equalised immediately but were denied by a good save from Ciaran Gallagher. The home side extended their lead on 40 minutes when Aodhan Ferry’s through ball released Shane Ferry and after good play he slipped a pass to Eugene Maguire who calmly slotted home from close range. At the start of the second half Castlefin got back into the game when Brian Dooher scored after a good run. Glenea regained their two goal advantage on 50 minutes when Neil Mc Geever headed home a corner. The home side scored again on 55 minutes when Shane Ferry took advantage of a defensive mix up and slotted home. Glenea added to their tally on 64 and 68 minutes when firstly Martin Maguire turned home a cross and Neil Mc Geever then knocked in from a free-kick. The home side completed the scoring on 88 and 90 minutes when Martin Maguire scored from the edge of the box and Neil Mc Geever completed his hat trick with a finish from a tight angle Best for Glenea were Aodhan Ferry and Tommy Rodgers while it was a team effort from Castlefin. Referee: Vincent McLaughlin.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoDrumoghill F.C. Reserves 2 Cranford United Reserves 1Drumoghill took the lead after twenty minutes when a Christy Martin cross was handed in the box by a Cranford defender giving the referee no choice but to point to the penalty spot from where Ethan Mc Cready scored. Cranford then had their own penalty in the fortieth minute after yet another hand ball. Cranford took their chance to level the scores. Drumoghill didn’t let this affect them and they were back in the lead ten minutes after the re-start when Shay Mc Daid sent Kevin Higgins through on goal and the midfielder gave the Cranford keeper no chance when his shot hit the top corner Drumoghill could have added through Mc Cready and Richard Gordan late on but will be happy to have collected all three points from this match. Curragh Athletic Reserves 2 Tullyvinney Rovers 1Curragh started very brightly in this derby game. A fast flowing move from the Curragh ended with a Gary Heaney shot just clearing the crossbar. Daniel Mc Nulty scored for Tullyvinney after 15 minutes. Curragh’s two forwards Gary Heaney and Simon Cromie pressed forward and were rewarded after 33 minutes when a mix-up between the Tullyvinney defenders and keeper saw the ball fall to Gerard Melaugh who hit a shot which cleared the keeper from half way line. Curragh took the lead in the 60th minute when good work from Jason Sweeney set up Gary Heaney to hit a powerful shot past the Tullyvinney keeper. Joel Cromie had a shot from 30 yards which the Curragh keeper Micheal Dullaghan pushed onto the crossbar. Curragh should have scored a 3rd goal when Owen Harvey’s shot was well saved by Nigel Hegarty. A team performance from Curragh. Best for Tullyvinney was Joel Cromie..Strand Rovers 1 Drumbar F.C. 1The deadlock was broke after 25 minutes by Drumbar. A long ball over the top caught out the Strand defence and was tucked away. Strand pushed hard and equalised after 30 minutes when a great cross from Brendan Glackin was headed home by Doalty Boyle. It remained level at the break. The second half saw the home side dictate play without adding to their tally. The game ended in a draw. Mulroy Celtic 3 Keadue Rovers Reserves 4Keadue fielded a very strong team and left Tri-a-Loch with all three points after a baffling afternoon in Fanad. Keadue took the lead fifteen minutes in through Connor Greene when his shot from twenty yards found the bottom corner. This wakened the home team who thought they should have been awarded a penalty when Seami Friel was seemingly impeded by the keeper. Two minutes later same two players involved, result this time a spot kick to Mulroy, keeper although last man stayed on the pitch. Joe Kerr cooly equalised from twelve yards. Keadue restored their advantage early in second half when another shot slipped under the keeper. They went further ahead when they were awarded a penalty, again the last man stays on the field. Luke Neely rattled home the spot kick. The fourth goal followed soon after when Sean Yank Boyle raced through and fired home, some would say offside one man didn’t agree. Mulroy somehow rallied and Michael Sweeney pulled one goal back. They made it a very nervy last ten minutes when Seami Nanny fired home a third. The home team with their tails up could see an equaliser but alas another twist in the tale, Seami, running through on goal lifted the ball over a covering defender to go clean through, was adjudged to have charged at the Keadue man. A very strange decision for a striker to change path of running to body check an opponent when advancing through on goal. Already on a booking Seami received a second yellow card. A very sour ending to the game. Seami Nanny impressed for the home side, Sean Yank showed his class throughout.Downtown CupDonegal Town Reserves 0 Erne Wanderers 1Donegal went into this match needing to win by three clear goals to have any chance of reaching the next stage of the Cup. Donegal started well but conceded after just 12 minutes, Alan Russell on target for Erne, leaving the Town with an even bigger mountain to climb. To their credit however Donegal stuck to their task and went about trying to get back into the match. Donegal dominated for most of the game playing some excellent football at times. They had countless chances with David ‘Ted’ Bustard, Gary Ward and Nathan Ward all going close. Donegal were thwarted time and again by an inspired goalkeeping display by Erne ‘keeper Peter Boyle. Ultimately all of Donegal’s effort was in vain and Erne battled hard to run out victorious at the final whistle. Best for Donegal Town were Pauric Sweeney and Adam Enwright. Best for Erne Wanderers was Peter Boyle.Glenree United Reserves 5 Ramelton Mariners 2Ramelton Mariners hosted Glenree on a fine day in Kerrykeel. Mariners made a quick start and were one up after 3minutes when confusion hit the defenders and Paul Doc nipped in to finish to the bottom corner. It was 2-0 when Eddie Boyce, who is a keeper by trade, found himself free in the box and made no mistake with his finish. Glenree got back into the game when the ever dangerous Eric Roberts broke though and finished neatly. It was 2-2 in the 53rd minute with Nicky Hearty broke through to score. Fitness really showed from the hour mark and Glenree took the lead through Eric who tapped in for his 2nd. Glenree made sure of the points when Nicky got his 2nd with a great strike into the top corner. With nothing to lose Mariners went all out to score and on 88 minutes were caught cold by a long ball through and Nicky rounded to keeper for his hat-trick. Best for mariners were Corey Mc Cahill and Eddie Boyce. Best for Glenree was Nicky. Referee: Martin Coll.Glencar Celtic 3 Milford United Reserves 0(No Report Submitted)Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionDrumoghill F.C. 4 Gweedore Celtic 1Drumoghill FC bounced back to winning ways with this impressive and deserved win over Gweedore Celtic. But they did it the hard way needing to reverse a half time deficit thanks to Joseph Bonar’s strike. They showed their quality and character and eventually ran out deserving winners with goals from Paddy Rafferty (2), Marcus Oliver and Chris Malseed.Although Drumoghill dominated the entire contest it took until the final 25 minutes for them to find their scoring touch. Until then it looked like it was going to be one of them days as the visitors threatened to hang on to their slender advantage given to them by Bonar’s strike on 33 minutes. Bonar’s goal came after Drumoghill failed to deal with a set piece and the ball fell to the big defender 8 yards out and he made no mistake. Gweedore defended resolutely throughout with Chris McFadden and Padraig Gallagher catching the eye with impressive performances at full back, but they eventually caved in to Drumoghill’s pressure when Richie Moore’s defence splitting pass sent Rafferty through on goal and he made no mistake in the 67th minute when he drew the keeper and finished neatly in the far corner. Two minutes later it was 2-1 and Gweedore can feel somewhat unlucky that Marcus Oliver’s drive was deflected off Sean O’Donnell to put Drumoghill into the lead. The game was never really in doubt from this point onwards but late strikes from Chris Malseed (89) and Paddy Rafferty (90) sealed victory. Referee: Paddy DuffySt. Catherines 2 Rathmullan Celtic 1St. Catherine’s played host to Rathmullan Celtic in Emerald Park on Sunday. St. Catherines started the game much sharper than Rathmullan and they had a good chance early on but the shot at goal from Jason Noctor was saved by the Rathmullan keeper. On seventeen minutes Rathmullan had an attempt on the Saints’ goal but it was well saved by the Saints’ keeper Michael Mullin. Both teams got into the game and they both started creating good chances. It was looking likely both teams would go into the half time break level but with forty three minutes gone the Saints were given a free kick and it was played into the Rathmullan box and it went to the back post after a flick on and there was Shane O’ Rourke who headed the ball into the Rathmullan net. Jason Noctor increased the St. Catherines advantage two minutes into the second half. Rathmullan got a goal back but the St. Catherines train continues to steam on towards the title.Cappry Rovers 2 Kildrum Tigers 0Cappry Rovers claimed all three points from this entertaining game played in wet and windy conditions at Cappry Park. Both sides had some good chances in the first half but neither side could break the deadlock. The second half started with the visitors going for the lead goal but to no avail due to good Cappry defending and a few good saves by Eoin Gallen. Cappry took the lead in the seventy fifth minute when Benny Bonner scored to the bottom corner of the net direct from a free kick. Kildrum put the pressure on Cappry again in search of the equaliser but they could find no way through. Cappry secured the points in injury time when Aaron Kelly won the ball just inside the Kildrum half beat the defence to slide it under the keepe’rs body to the net. Aaron Kelly and Brian Lafferty were best for Cappry. Goalkeeper Shane Mc Ateer and Brett Mc Ginty were best for Kildrum. Referee: Mick Lagan.Cranford United 0 Glenea United 1Glenea left Cranford Park with all three points after a very closely contested game in tough conditions. The first half was a very close contest with both sides cancelling each other out. Both teams’ left-midfielders were causing problems for the opposing defences, Lee Carr for Cranford and Kevin Mc Geever for Glenea. In the second half Kevin Mulhern went close for Cranford while Arthur Lynch had a free just past the Glenea post. Joe Coll pulled off a great save after his own defender flicked on a free kick. Glenea took the lead through Kevin Mc Geever with 15 minutes left after a great run down the left he got a bit of luck with the ball bouncing back in to his path he buried it in the net. Cranford pushed hard for an equaliser but couldn’t score. Shaun Mc Elwaine came closest with a header. Best for Cranford were Lee Carr and Brian Mc Veigh. Best for Glenea was Kevin Mc Geever.Watson Hire Division OneGweedore United 2 Kilmacrennan Celtic 4This game, played in glorious conditions under the floodlights at Carrickboyle, saw the visitors claim the three points following a good display and a brace of goals in quick succession. The game started with both sides playing good football entertaining the large turnout in Gweedore on the night. United had good early chances with Ciaran Mc Fadden rattling the post from a tight angle in the 4th minute and Michael Connolly driving his shot just over the Kilmac bar in the 12th minute. The home side would be made pay for these missed chances as Kilmacrennan upped their game. In the 33rd minute the visitors broke the deadlock when a long free kick was well headed in by Declan O’ Donnell. United tried to get back on level terms however they were shell shocked in the 43, 45 and 46th minutes when Kilmac went 4-0 up. Goals from Aidan Sweeney and Christy Conaghan just before the break and a good finish from Gary Gorman in the 46th minute meant that this game was well over as a contest. A number of positional changes by United tightened things up and they tried hard to get back into this game. Their hard work was rewarded in the 65th minute when Darren Ferry finished well to make it 4-1. Michael Connolly pulled another back in the 78th minute when he headed into the net from close range following a corner. The home side pushed hard however Kilmacrennan stood firm and deserved the points in this one. John Sandilands and Aidan Sweeney excelled for Kilmacrennan with Johnathon Harkin outstanding for United on the night. Referee: Martin Mc AnennyLagan Harps 5 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 1Lagan kept up their title challenge with a strong performance in difficult conditions. Kerrykeel were struck a blow when Johnny Friel was ruled out at the start due to injury. When Mark Friel limped off after fifteen minutes they were up against it. Lagan bossed the early exchanges but wasted a number of chances from set pieces. It was from a set piece that they opened the scoring when Kevin Kelly fired home a free-kick from twenty yards, on twenty seven minutes. Kerrykeel went close when Conor Mc Gonigle headed narrowly wide from a Marty Mc Ateer corner. Kerrykeel opened brightly at the start of the second half but Lagan increased their lead on fifty five minutes, Kenny Doran glancing home a Kevin Kelly free. They made it 3-0 on seventy minutes when Kenny Doran headed home a Ronan Gibson cross. It was 4-0 minutes later when Travis Crawford sent Kevin Kelly through. As conditions deteriorated Kerrykeel were rewarded for their efforts when Marty Mc Ateer seized on a clearance and drilled home from thirty yards. Michael Devlin fired narrowly wide as Lagan pressed forward. Lagan’s final goal came when Kevin Kelly received a pass from Chris Toner and lobbed the keeper. Lagan’s best were Kenny Doran, Kevin Kelly and Chris Toner. Kerrykeel’s best were Brendan Friel, Conor Mc Gonigle and Seamie Friel,CT Ball Division TwoRaphoe Town 3 Bonagee United 1Raphoe welcomed league leaders Bonagee United to the Deele College grounds on a cold blustery day. The first half was a tight affair as both sides cancelled each other out chances were at a premium. Bonagee were dangerous from set pieces as Noel O’ Donnell was causing bother from long balls and he came closest with a back post header that Raphoe keeper Paul Carberry saved brilliantly. As the game wore on Raphoe started to get on top and Jamie Gallagher was unlucky not to get a penalty when he was upended in the box. Raphoe took the lead on the stroke of half time when Stephen Laird’s free-kick evaded everybody and nestled in the bottom corner to give them a deserved lead. In the second half Bonagee were dangerous on the break but Oliver Quinn and the excellent Stephen Craig kept them at bay. Bonagee levelled in the sixtieth minute when Peter Mc Namee scored with aid of a deflection. This never put Raphoe out of their stride however and the superb Keelin Gillen got a quick fire double, when on both occasions he was one on one with Bonagee keeper, to secure the points for Raphoe. Referee: Michael Mulhern.Convoy Arsenal 3 Deele Harps 1Convoy got off to the perfect start when Darren Harvey headed in at the back post from a Dan O’ Brien cross in the second minute. The game was a physical battle for the remainder of the first half with both teams pushing hard without creating any clear cut chances. Shane Gallagher was lively throughout the half and looked dangerous when Deele broke. It looked like Convoy would go in at half time with the lead until the 44th minute when a long ball over the top of the Convoy defence sent Shane Gallagher through and he calmly slotted the ball home for the equaliser. Convoy came out in the second half looking to gain a bit more control of the game and John A. Kee and Gary Brolly obliged by getting the ball down and keeping possession well. Convoy created a number of good chances but couldn’t finish any of them off. The game definitely started to swing the way of the home side in the 72nd minute when they managed to take the lead for the second time after a sublime strike from 25 yards by half-time substitute Ryan Carlin. The third came ten minutes later when a great through ball from Gary Brolly gave Johnny Robb a clear run on goal. The outcome never looked in doubt as he coolly rounded the keeper and stroked the ball into the open net. Deele tried to find a way back into the game but a solid Convoy back line held firm and the game finished as a comfortable 3 – 1 victory for Convoy Arsenal to keep their challenge for top spot well on course. Referee Kevin Logue.Letterbarrow Celtic 1 Eany Celtic 4(No Report Submitted)Knockalla CupMilford United 3 Lifford Celtic 0( No Report Submitted)ResultsOld Orchard Saturday Division OneSt. Catherines Reserves 0 v 1 Arranmore UnitedOrchard F. C. 3 v 0 Fintown Harps AFCGlenea United Reserves 8 v 1 Castlefin Celtic ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoDrumoghill F.C. Reserves 2 v 1 Cranford United ReservesCurragh Athletic Reserves 2 v 1 Tullyvinney RoversStrand Rovers 1 v 1 Drumbar F.C.Mulroy Celtic 3 v 4 Keadue Rovers ReservesDowntown CupDonegal Town Reserves 0 v 1 Erne WanderersGlenree United Reserves 5 v 2 Ramelton MarinersGlencar Celtic 3 v 0 Milford United ReservesBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionDrumoghill F.C. 4 v 1 Gweedore CelticSt. Catherines 2 v 1 Rathmullan CelticCappry Rovers 2 v 0 Kildrum TigersCranford United 0 v 1 Glenea UnitedWatson Hire Division OneGweedore United 2 v 4 Kilmacrennan CelticLagan Harps 5 v 1 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Keadue Rovers P v P Castlefin CelticCT Ball Division TwoRaphoe Town 3 v 1 Bonagee UnitedConvoy Arsenal 3 v 1 Deele HarpsLetterbarrow Celtic 1 v 4 Eany CelticKnockalla CupMilford United 3 v 0 Lifford CelticFixturesSaturday 21-02-2015 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Old Orchard Saturday Division OneDonegal Town Reserves v Glencar CelticGlenea United Reserves v Glenree United ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoStrand Rovers v Curragh Athletic Reserves (12.00)Mulroy Celtic v Tullyvinney RoversKeadue Rovers Reserves v Ramelton MarinersDowntown CupMilford United Reserves v Cranford United ReservesCastlefin Celtic Reserves v Orchard F.C.St. Catherines Reserves v Drumbar F.C.Sunday 22-02-2015 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionDonegal Town v Lifford CelticSt. Catherines v Milford UnitedWatson Hire Division OneKilmacrennan Celtic v Dunkineely CelticLagan Harps v Whitestrand UnitedKeadue Rovers v Gweedore UnitedCT Ball Division TwoRaphoe Town v Ballybofey UnitedDunlewey Celtic v Deele HarpsUlster Cup K.O. 1.30 p.m.Glenea United v Drumoghill F.C.Rathmullan Celtic v Clonmany ShamrocksErne Wanderers v Gweedore CelticMoville Celtic v Deele HarpsConvoy Arsenal v Bonagee UnitedLeague table for Brian McCormick PremierTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsSt Catherines FC 11 11 0 0 36 7 29 33Cappry Rovers 13 7 3 3 25 19 6 24Drumoghill FC 11 7 3 1 31 18 13 22Killdrum Tigers 11 4 3 4 20 19 1 16Milford United FC 11 4 3 4 19 19 0 16Glenea United 11 3 4 4 16 14 2 13Rathmullan Celtic 11 4 6 1 21 22 -1 13Gweedore Celtic 11 3 4 4 19 28 -9 13Cranford FC 13 2 8 3 25 34 -9 9Lifford Celtic FC 10 2 6 2 19 38 -19 8Donegal Town FC 11 0 7 4 10 23 -13 4League table for Watson Hire Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsLagan Harps FC 12 9 2 1 36 14 22 28Castlefin Celtic 10 9 1 0 34 11 23 27Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 10 8 1 1 26 11 15 25Keadue Rovers FC 12 7 3 2 29 12 17 23Kerrykeel 71 FC 11 4 5 2 20 28 -8 14Gweedore United FC 11 3 5 3 12 18 -6 12Curragh Athletic FC 12 4 8 0 23 38 -15 12Copany Rovers FC 11 1 7 3 10 26 -16 6Whitestrand United FC 11 1 7 3 13 30 -17 6Dunkineely Celtic FC 10 1 8 1 11 26 -15 4League table for CT Ball Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsBonagee United FC 13 8 1 4 40 21 19 28Convoy Arsenal FC 11 8 1 2 38 21 17 26Raphoe Town 12 6 4 2 23 20 3 20Glenree United FC 12 5 5 2 21 27 -6 17Deele Harps FC 11 5 5 1 24 18 6 16Ballybofey United FC 10 4 3 3 23 13 10 15Dunlewey Celtic 11 4 5 2 21 25 -4 14Eany Celtic FC 12 3 7 2 17 36 -19 11Letterbarrow Celtic FC 12 0 12 0 10 36 -26 0League table for Old Orchard Inn Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsGlencar Celtic 10 8 0 2 31 14 17 26Orchard FC 10 6 3 1 31 11 20 19Erne Wanderers FC 9 6 2 1 19 11 8 19Arranmore United 9 4 3 2 19 21 -2 14Fintown Harps AFC 10 4 5 1 24 28 -4 13Donegal Town FC 9 4 4 1 22 24 -2 13Glenea United 11 2 3 6 31 28 3 12St Catherines FC Reserves 9 3 5 1 20 23 -3 10Castlefin Celtic 10 2 7 1 21 40 -19 7Glenree United FC 9 1 8 0 9 27 -18 3League table for Glencar Inn Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsKeadue Rovers FC 11 7 3 1 32 16 16 22Strand Rovers FC 12 6 2 4 21 12 9 22Mulroy Celtic 12 7 4 1 31 30 1 22Ramelton Mariners FC 10 5 3 2 24 18 6 17Tullyvinney Rovers 11 4 4 3 24 19 5 15Curragh Athletic FC Reserves 10 4 4 2 15 15 0 14Drumoghill FC Res 10 4 5 1 26 24 2 13Milford United FC 9 4 5 0 14 22 -8 12Cranford FC Reserves 11 2 7 2 14 23 -9 8Drumbar FC 10 1 7 2 10 32 -22 5DONEGAL LEAGUE: ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS, FIXTURES AND TABLES was last modified: February 15th, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more