Watch Patient dies after explosion in mouth at UP hospital bonechilling details

first_imgHere is the video footage of the incident.In a spine-chilling incident, an explosion occurred in the mouth of a woman while she was getting treated in a hospital. The incident happened on Wednesday (May 15) evening in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh district.The woman was rushed to the J N Medical college in Aligarh after she allegedly consumed poison. The explosion took place as the doctors placed a suction pipe in her mouth. The incident was recorded in the CCTV cameras. The team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded, reports news agency IANS.Watch the nerve-racking video here:#video clip : A 40-year-old Sheela Devi #dies after #explosion in her #mouth during treatment at #MedicalCollege. @aligarhpolice @RMLDelhi @AIIMSRDA @pra0902 pic.twitter.com/nIPG9heKYG— Anuja Jaiswal (@anujajTOI) May 16, 2019In a statement, the hospital spokesman said that deeper research into the incident will reveal the actual cause.(With inputs from IANS)last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *